Author Topic: First Star Online 2 Suggestions  (Read 478 times)

ItsRammen

• Administrators
  • Still Here
    • View Profile
    • ItsRammen
First Star Online 2 Suggestions
« on: March 12, 2019, 11:51:54 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions for our First Star Online 2 Server, There are a lot of small things that could use fixing or changing to make the play experience better. So if you do have anything you would like to see changed or added to the game please post them below.

Please use the following example as the format for your post:
*XP increase on slimes
 -  XP on slimes is lower than on rats, I feel like this should be adjusted due to their difficultly level.

Kngmat

• View Profile
Re: First Star Online 2 Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 09:43:16 PM »
Suggestions: 1- Lose part of the exp, not all of it when you die.

2- Increase the cut speed when lumberjacking, sometimes I cut a tree with 1 hit, sometimes it takes more than 20.

3- Low the axe price by 10, it would go from 80 to 70, it would help a lot.

4- Increase the drop rate of gold coin, even if it's 1, it would help a lot too.

5- Increase some skills leveling speed. Mining, melting and blacksmithing it's easy to level up, but lumberjacking takes a lot.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:45:46 PM by Kngmat »

Kngmat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 10:56:01 AM »
*Events
 - I think the server should have events like it had on Official FSO2, like, sometimes they started chopping events, who cut more trees in 1 minute win. And fishing events too.

I remember this because one time my brother won a chopping event and he won white and red cloth.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 11:14:47 AM by Kngmat »

KbS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 01:36:23 PM »
Edit: Nevermind, I just needed to do a little bit of exploring by myself!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 04:30:42 PM by KbS »

Hellflame56

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 05:27:37 AM »
Improvement on death penalty system, i will list below the default death penalties i know.

1. You may drop an item when you die.
2. You may lose random skill points when you die.
3. You will lose all your current level experience when you die.

*4. You may lose a permanent max HP when you die. (It may happen when you die to a monster or player.)

Improvement suggestion:
1, 2 and 3 penalties listed are just fine as you can have lost things back by putting some effort and time, the 4th point, is about a pemanent thing you can not recover, this really makes people get so scared and flee from any PVP fight that may occur, basically dont let the player have all the fun the game can offer, when you get the 4th penalty you get depressed and wants to rage quit.

Severus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2019, 02:32:07 PM »
Silver Dragon XP increase

*They're really strong (around 22 hit dmg on dragon set + magic shield up). It's not fair receiving only 300 xp from killing it. Not even their jewel shield drop looks worth it at all since who's trying to kill them have +100k of xp to level the hp up.
-- There's the deal: don't change their strength (keep it hard as it is) but make them give us AT LEAST 1k xp. Also balance the hatchling dragons xp to stay align with their brother's :p

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk