This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Maintenance 06/04/2018

Maintenance has now been completed, all services are now available.

We are currently performing server maintenance which is expected to last for around 2 hours.
    Server will be down from 1 PM (AEST) to 3 PM (AEST)

This post will be updated when servers will be coming up, or if the maintenance is extended.

Maintence has been extended for another half an hour, servers should be back available at 3:30PM (AEST)

Comment

Hey, I was playing when the FSOS servers went down for maintenance, and I ended up losing one of my hirelings(lvl 10 knight). The game crashes when I try to use his soulstone. I also lost about 4k gold, but my position in the game world is still the same as when the server went down. Is there anyway to get my knight/gold restored?

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
        Hey, I was playing when the FSOS servers went down for maintenance, and I ended up losing one of my hirelings(lvl 10 knight). The game crashes when I try to use his soulstone. I also lost about 4k gold, but my position in the game world is still the same as when the server went down. Is there anyway to get my knight/gold restored?
        Hi Clockwork,

Just send me the details of your Knight (Stats, Items, Etc) and I'll try get it restored for you in the next day.

- ItsRammen

Comment

Working...
        X